Middle School & High School Scholarship : State wise Real Mock Exam
- Do you know scholarship exam is conducted in 4th and 7th std.?
- Before filling Scholarship form, did you know the details of the exam?
- Do you know what amount is paid as a monthly scholarship for 4th and 7th exam ?
- Whether your school is preparing for scholarship exam ?
- Have you joined any coaching for scholarship preparation ?
- Have you filled scholarship form as per your wish ?
- Do you know the tentative dates for final scholarship exam ?
- Are you aware of difficulty level in scholarship exam ?
- Apart from scholarship, are you trying for other such exam ?
- Students studying in Villages under Grampanchayat without taking population under consideration and all Grampachyat adjoining to Nagar Parishad, Nagar Palika and municipal corporation are considered to be Rural Students
- Write Date of birth in figures. If date and Month is single digit then write 07 08 1993
- School medium : Medium taught in school ( Mahaexam will be conducted in Marathi and English medium )
- Medium of Examination: Put the code of Medium in which student is studying.
Method of examination: For scholarship following papers will be conducted
How will be the Exam conducted?
- Exam will be conducted at District & Taluka Centres
- Ancersheets will be evaluated by OMR Method
- Question papers will be separate for both stds.
- Exam eill be conducted in Marathi and English language.
Application forms will be available from : 15th Sept. 2014
Last day for Application : 15th December 2014
Date of Exam : Sunday, 1st February 2015
Exam Result : Exam Result will be available after 20 days of the Examination tentatively on Friday, 21st February 2015 at 11 a.m.
Exam Fees with material : Exam Fees 350/- for both Std 4th & Std. 7th
Pay the fees here.
Bank of Maharashtra, Narayan peth, Pune
SIR FOUNDATION (MAHAEXAM – 7th)
A/C No. 60140315140
SIR FOUNDATION (MAHAEXAM – 4th)
A/C No. 60140314522
MahaExam Online Application for 4th & 7th Scholarship Click here
What students will get ?
- Exactly similar-Real Mock of Scholarship exam on Sunday, 1st February 2015.
- CD containing min 4 and max. 5 trial sets for practice.
- Eleventh hour course material for final preparation of govt. scholarship exam Containing chapter wise synopsis, multiple choice questions and trial sets.Material will be distributed on table during final exam.
- Admit Card containing computational analysis, which will give clear idea of Competition before the exam.
- Mark list containing result analysis indicating State level, division level, District level, Taluka level and school level merit and deviation of the merit from the respective toppers.
- Declaration of Answer keys and Model answers on the same day by 5.00 pm.
- Answer sheet templates of individual student will be displayed on website before result is declared.
- Trial sets: Total 3 sets will be delivered. 2 on website and one will be delivered on the day of exam only.
- Statewide and district wide prizes and certificates to the toppers.